Panasonic PLC Training
LAST CLASSES FOR 2019
Control Logic is pleased to offer our customers a comprehensive training course covering the programming of the FP series family of PLCs from Panasonic. Some of you may also know this product range from its previous branding names of National or Nais.
The aim of the course is to familiarise you with the features and benefits of FPWIN Pro programming software and the Panasonic range of PLCs. We will cover some basic programming exercises, however it is not our aim to teach you PLC programming. As such, we would hope that all in attendance have at least some basic programming knowledge.
Each student will be provided with a FREE Panasonic FP0R PLC and a copy of the current Panasonic FPWIN Pro 7 programming software licensed for a maximum of 10000 steps. To gain the most from this training course, it is essential each student bring their own laptop.
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
The cost of this course is $250 (ex) per person (includes FP0R PLC).
You can upgrade to a FP0H or FPX for an additional $240 ex (total $490 ex)
Topics covered | 1 day course | $250* ex
RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY FP0R PLC WITH TRAINING
(Alternatively select a FP0H or FPX PLC for an extra $240 ex ($490 ex total))
Introduction to each of the following Panasonic PLC models
- FP0H (new)
- Brief overview of the Legacy systems FP0, FP1, FP2, FP3 & FP10SH
Present the three options available for programming of the Panasonic FP Family of PLCs
- FP Loader
- FPWIN GR – Basic Ladder Software
- FPWIN Pro – IEC 61131-3 compliant software package
Programming training is then presented utilising the FPWIN Pro package covering the following subject matter
- Explanation of the IEC standard 61131 and how this impacts the programming environment, focusing on its advantages over basic ladder type software
- IEC Data types and numbering systems
- Global Variables, Local Variables and Tag Names
- PLC Program Structure – accessing System Registers, Global Variables, Task List, Function Library and Program Sections (POU’s)
- The programming environment, tools and workspace
- PLC Memory Map and addressing structure
- PLC Manuals and help files
- Function libraries
- Numerous live exercises covering topics such as programming, compiling, connecting to the PLC, downloading, monitoring and forcing of conditions.
- Creation of User defined Functions and Function Blocks to allow the easy reuse of sections of code
- 9am-3pm (approx.)
- Light refreshments included
- There is a minimum participant requirement for the course to proceed.
- Full payment is required prior to course commencement.
- Cancellation fees of 15% will apply if less than 48 hour notice is given.
The following dates and locations are available: